Want to buy!!!

Tripp

Songster
11 Years
Jun 4, 2008
Munford, TN
I want to get some eggs for me and the kids to hatch. My kids are 2 and 3 and absoultly love my incubator!!! I have purebred silkies and I just ran a test hatch on 4 eggs and got 3 to hatch. So now the girls (my kids) are on me to fill the incubator up! I bought an egg turner and they want to put alot of eggs in the incubator! I guess they could see how many it would hold. So with all that said would someone want to sale me some eggs breed does not matter they just need to be fertile I will pay shipping but I like to use UPS as I get better service out of them than I do the USPS.

Thanks for looking

Tripp

I'll send you some for $5 + shipping. I am not far from you and could meet you in Jackson, TN.

Mine are mixed BLRW roo with the following hens:
Buff Cochins
Barred Cochin
Barred Rock
White Rock
Red Star

~Rebecca

What kind of silkies? Do you have pictures? I could trade or sell Buff Orpington eggs or mutt ducks.

That would be great Rebecca but it would be hard for me to get to Jackson without having to fight with my wife can I send you 5 dollars and send UPS to pick them up from you?

I have pure white silkies I have 4 grown less than 2 years old and 2 day old babies today!!
I would like to keep th grown ones but would be willing to trade the babies for some ducks if they are babie or how ever you would like to do it!!

Thank You guys for looking!

Tripp

IF you still need eggs, I have speckled sussex, rhode island reds, barred rocks, white leghorns, buff orpingtons,easter eggers

I could send a mixed assortment to you of what was available on the day of ship for $18, including priority shipping, (since you are fairly close) and would put a few extra in if available and could ship out as you wish.

I take paypal and am in Georgia. Thanks and blessings on your day

Back
Top Bottom