want to help me design a logo for my egg cartons? like a sticker :)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by shmooborp, Aug 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shmooborp

shmooborp artistic fowlism

i am getting about 5 eggs a day now.. so in about 2 days i get a dozen, and i have people that ask me if they can buy eggs from me. so im not like going into a buisness or anything, just for fun. so i was wondering if anyone wants to help me design a logo or something cute for my egg carton [​IMG] it would have the words " shmooborps farm fresh eggs " or something like that on it... [​IMG] i just suck at creativity [​IMG]
    thanks! any ideas would help!

Last edited: Aug 10, 2008
  2. chilisweet

chilisweet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2008
    Vancouver, WA
    I know its real basic but here is something for now, and then when i have more time, I can make you something else. Also, let me know what colors you like...and what kinda hens you have.

~Caran

[​IMG]

3. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    I have a suggestion. When you guys have finished the design, make the logo a size so that the OP can use it with standard Avery mailing or nametag labels. You can get the Avery brand stuff everywhere and it works well with Windows; I think they have downloadable templates for printing with Word. Then the OP can print them out on her home color printer (if they have one).

4. shmooborp

OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! totaly awesome!!! and its perfect cuz i have buff orpingtons! and WOW!! right on the spot! i cant wait to use it! thanks sooo much! i have a printer, and the sticker things , now i just need to print it on! thanks soooooo much!!

5. chilisweet

Jun 17, 2008
    Vancouver, WA
    oh ya about the labels...I just wanted to get a design up on the page for her to see before going any further. Thanks for the info though!

Good, I'm glad you like it. Let me modify it so you can actually use it for labels. In fact, I will email it to you, instead of posting on here.

It may take me a day to modify it, since I have to go to work today, but I will work on it tonight and then off it will go!

~Caran

6. coffeemama

coffeemama Barista Queen

Mar 5, 2008
    Oregono
    That's so cute-and you picked the right chicken!

7. denahli

denahli Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 16, 2008
    Egg Cartons.com has stampers too, a bit costly but all you need is an ink pad, a one time purchase.

HTH:D

8. Jashdon

Jashdon Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2008
    Snohomish, WA
    oh man, what a great post. I would love some sort of logo to put on our egg cartons. We have all sorts of different types of chickens but we call our little farm "The Abundant Acre". Any ideas?

Thanks!

9. shmooborp

i like trhe name abundant acres... when i read it it made me think of a basket of difrent kinds of eggs filled to the top with eggs overflowwing and spilling around the basket [​IMG] LOL

10. chilisweet

Jun 17, 2008
    Vancouver, WA
    as soon as you described Abundant Acres with the basket and the eggs, all sorts of images just popped into my head. I will play around with some things later on tonight, after I get the kids and hubby to bed!

Any colors you like? What kinda girls you got?

~Caran

PS Shoo, I'm still working on converting yours to labels...I've been working like crazy and haven't had a chance to play with them. Just wanted you to know I haven't forgotten you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by