Want to trade breeds in Ohio?

crittergal

In the Brooder
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Ohio
Hello,

I would like to get some different breeds of chickens, either for different egg colors or colorful chickens. . . I really like Wyandottes, Lakenvelders, & Sebrights, or a Maran or Leghorn for the egg color. I have EEs, RIR, BSL, RSL, BO, & BR. I don't really have room for more chickens; I have 24. But I would love to consider a trade - I would part with one of the Easter Eggers, Rhode Island Red, Buff Orpington, or maybe Barred Rock if anyone is interested. I would also sell any of the above listed. I am not very picky about the breed, I just like the colorful ones.
big_smile.png
I don't ship, so preferably someone in Ohio unless you want to come pick them up. My email address is [email protected].

Thanks!
Leah

No one has any chickens they would part with? It seems they are all in every state but Ohio. . . .

Oh I would LOVE to give you my Golden Sebright roosters but someone else already wants them
hmm.png
I do, however, have some SebrightxSilkie mixes and some are feathering in with a little gold. I'm not sure if I will have any left over though. Sorry
sad.png
Maybe if you posted about.. a month ago you might have them
lol.png

Last edited:
Where in Ohio are you? I live in SE Ohio in Athens. Are you just wanting hens, or are roosters OK too. I have three EE roosters I am trying to find new homes for.

Ohio isn't as bad as upstate NY near Buffalo for trading!
hit.gif
It semms like I'm the only one here-I'm sooo lonely!!
idunno.gif

Hi,

I am near Urbana Ohio, about 30 mins west of Columbus. Sort of in between Springfield and Marysville. I would like hens or pullets, don't really want any roosters (unless I find one I really like and am allowed to keep
big_smile.png
).

Leah

Last edited:
I'm just getting started. Maybe next year I'll have something to trade. I got 28 pullets coming from meyers in 2 weeks rainbow pack and an australorp roo.
ya.gif
:ya

Back
Top Bottom