want to trade eggs millie fleur cochin

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pokey, Oct 30, 2010.

1. pokey

pokey Warrior Princess

Jun 1, 2008
    upstate
    Want to trade eggs. Can't say I am getting a lot right now but when the birds pick up I would like to trade even for araucana or ameraucana eggs. These are bantams.[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 30, 2010
  2. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    Would love to trade and add some more MF's to the pen but my Ameraucana's are not laying anything right now...free loading bunch of chicken feathers [​IMG] I have BBS..All hens Blue and Black from Jean and my splash roo is from Garners.Also wheaten/Blue Wheaten Jean and Halo bred.Lastly is my Gourmet EE pen which is all pure Ameraucana's but mixed colors..white,silver and wheaten.Right now everything is free ranging until they begin laying again so then it would be 2 weeks before I could collect again...so if you would be interested in a trade at some point give me a yell.

3. pokey

pokey Warrior Princess

Jun 1, 2008
    upstate
    Same here.Most of mine have molded and I am just getting an egg or two .It would be a few weeks for me also but I will pm you when they start laying and I can check the eggs for fertility. Thanks

4. luckypickens

luckypickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2010
    Danville, AR
    I have the deep dark show quality heritage RI Reds in LF and B would love to trade eggs for them. Also have splash silkies, mille fleur d'Uccles, splash cochin bantams with a splash frizzle cochin rooster and partridge cochin bantams with a partridge frizzle rooster. I have a start of the Mille Fleur cochin bantams but would love to add some new blood to mine.

Roslyn

Lucky Pickens Farm
    Mini reasons to come see us all in Danville, AR
    http://community.webshots.com/user/luckypickens

5. pokey

pokey Warrior Princess

Jun 1, 2008
    upstate
    Quote:Thanks but I have my heart set. Have wanted ameraucanas and true araucanas for a while.

6. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    pokey~I am SO sorry, but that typo is HILLARIOUS! Your chickens have "molded" I had to reread twice! [​IMG] Finally figured out ya meant molted [​IMG]

7. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Cindiloohoo you beat me to it.. I had to re-read it too!! LOL

8. pokey

pokey Warrior Princess

Jun 1, 2008
    upstate
    Yep that's what you get using the Droid instead of the computer.if it doesn't recognize the word it inserts one it does.but I figured you chicken people would know what I meant.

9. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    Either way it was super funny, and thanks for the laugh [​IMG] Droids and iPhones can be a pain with that stuff [​IMG]

10. pokey

pokey Warrior Princess

Jun 1, 2008
    upstate
    Dd's name is Skyland and it wants to change it to skyscraper all the time.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by