Want to Trade for Turkey Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by KYBOY, Mar 23, 2009.

1. KYBOY

KYBOY Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2008
    Eastern,Kentucky
    Im looking for some turkey eggs..Id prefer Bourbon reds but wont be too choosey [​IMG] I can trade full stock buff orpingtons, Barred rocks or some hatchery cuckoo marans eggs..The marans are second generation hatchery birds that were hatched from the darkest of the first bunch..They lay a pretty decent egg for hatchery bird..
    If interested give me an idea of what you think a fair trade for your turkey eggs would be. Im looking for 8-12 turkey eggs..Thanks

Last edited: Mar 23, 2009
  2. Broke Down Ranch

Broke Down Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Texas
    If you don't mind mutts I'd be interested in a trade for some of those marans....

I have a bronze tom (not broad-breasted), 2 blue hens and a white hen......

3. Struttn1

Struttn1 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2008
    Southern Illinois
    If you had guinea eggs we would be dealing. [​IMG]

4. KYBOY

KYBOY Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2008
    Eastern,Kentucky
    Ill have guinea eggs I just dont have them yet [​IMG] When i do Ill hollar to see if you still want some..
    Broke Down Ranch, these are for my wife and she really wants some nice full stock turkeys..Sorry.

5. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    When you have guinea eggs, would you think of trading some with me for turkeys as well....If you have enough. Presently we have Bronze Turkeys - I'm about to take out another hatch...They are very fertile.

I do have bourbon reds but they have not started laying.

Here's photos of our Bronze Turkeys
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

By the way, hubby still enjoying that great damascus knife from you. Have a blessed evening. Nancy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by