Want to trade.. I have WEBKINZ galore!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chicky gal1, Apr 30, 2009.

1. chicky gal1

chicky gal1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2009
    PA
    looking for an incubator, maybe a coop, or DARK EGG Laying Chicks? I don't know. what are your thoughts? All WebKinz have tags on and there are tons of them! [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
  2. Judy

Judy Moderator Staff Member

Feb 5, 2009
    South Georgia
    What is a webkinz?

3. preppy*hippie*chick

preppy*hippie*chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    Centerburg, Ohio
    Quote:OMG You must not have kids!!! They are a stuffed animal by Ganz with a personalized adoption code that gets crunched into the computer. The code gives you access to the web site where you can chat w/pre approved phrases) and play some very cool games. They are somewhat addictive, although I have replaced Webkinz time with BYC. Yes, it's sad. I'm 32.

4. Judy

Judy Moderator Staff Member

Feb 5, 2009
    South Georgia
    I'm 65, and my only child is older than you are. My grandkids range from 8-18. I would not permit them computer access to such stuff if they lived in my home. JMHO. Never heard of Ganz.

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2009
  5. chicky gal1

Apr 5, 2009
    PA
    The nice thing about WebKinz is they are preapproved phrases as preppy hippie chick mentioned. They are a wonderful way to teach children how to use the computer and these days they teach them in kingergarden! [​IMG] they are a really fun educational toy, that is so much better than all the video games that kids spend so much time on. They can learn while they are playing games and they don't even realize they are learning [​IMG] We are very strict with computer use to with our little ones, but WebKinz is a safe parent approved site for little eyes [​IMG]

Last edited: May 1, 2009
  6. sred98

sred98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Ganz is a huge stuffed animal maker. If you've ever been to Hallmark, you've seen Ganz.

What retired WK do you have chicky gal?

Shelly

7. chicky gal1

Apr 5, 2009
    PA
    We have almost every one of them some of them i have 5 of each or more. Which ones are you interested in? I can compile a list. it would be reaaaaaaaallly long [​IMG]

8. I play with Webkinz [​IMG] So do my kids.
    It's a very cute and innocent website. I feel very safe with my kids on there.

9. preppy*hippie*chick

preppy*hippie*chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    Centerburg, Ohio
    Quote:Yep. Some of the girls at school wanted my daughter to join a "girls" chat site. I felt that their screen names were inappropriate and I just about FLIPPED when my 10 year old got an email from a 12 year old boy in Iowa with his picture attatched. This was after I had already shut it down on day one. I just envisioned some 50 year old perv using a boy's photo as a front. Yikes!

10. chicky gal1

Apr 5, 2009
    PA
    very important to protect our little eyes and watch everything they are doing online. there is special parent software that is also available too [​IMG]

BTW anyone have Dark Egg chicks to trade for some webkinz!! [​IMG] Even a "homeade" incubator would be good! an old coop? I have a hundred or so! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by