1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Want to trade?

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Jun 4, 2012.

1. I am looking for 12+ Blue Wheaten Ameracuana hatching eggs, at least 12+. Must be from good lines.

I will trade 9 eggs of any (one) of the following:

LF Orloff
    LF GLC
    bantam Salmon/Blue Salmon Faverolle

Thanks!

~Heather

Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
  2. smilot

smilot In the Brooder

Dec 29, 2011
    Tampa Florida
    I have a pair of Red Brown Ameruacana baby chicks and a pair one white, one black. They aren't quite mature yet so no fertile eggs. She should start laying within the month and he's at the mounting phase so he's a week or so away. Not sure how you get a blue but if combing a white and black does it than I'm well on my way.

3. Thanks but I'm only interested in Blue Wheatens. Combing a white & a black will not produce Wheatens. Thanks anyway!

4. Eggcessive

Eggcessive Enabler

Apr 3, 2011
    southern Ohio
    I have blue wheatens (1 BW roo with 3 BW and 2 wheaten hens) that are laying well. They are from Paradise Found Farm and Happy Mountain stock. I would trade for more of your LF Russian Orloff eggs if they are currently laying. I just bought some from you recently.

5. Do you have photos? I'm supposed to be getting some eggs shipped out to me tomorrow--so if I can coordinate with that batch, so I'm not doing too many staggers in this hatch, that would be great!

~Heather

6. Eggcessive

Eggcessive Enabler

Apr 3, 2011
    southern Ohio
    I sent photos in a PM.

7. kinslersgram

kinslersgram In the Brooder

Mar 1, 2012
    Mississippi
    Would you be interested in trading for Millie Fleur D'uccle hatching eggs?

8. Thank you guys--I'm only looking for Blue Wheatens right now and I think I have something lined up. Thank you!!!

9. Well, all of the eggs I received were duds...so I'm looking for more eggs....still, I am ONLY interested in blue wheaten ameracuanas.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: