Want your opinions on moving to the coop

The Coop-D-etat

And to you good madame, I ruffle mine Feathers 🐓
Feb 6, 2021
Bismarck, North Dakota
Hello friends,

My 10 birds are going to be 6 weeks this coming Monday. I was just coming here to ask if they would be good to go out to their new permanent home next week. We just got dumped on with snow but the highs today are suppose to be I the 40's so it will be mostly gone by late afternoon. I know they can handle cold swings. I just wanted to get some of your opinions if it would be clear to do so. There are suppose to be some 60° temps scattered throughout this week and next. But the lows give me just a smidge of concern?
This is what's suppose to be this week and next week. Granted things can change rather fast.

I mean I have done this before, even though I'm coming off like I haven't. But I was in Washington state where it's more temperate. And was middle of May when I moved me old flock to their coop. But now being in the great plains I'm just a little bit more reserved.

Thank you for your time,
Ry.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210420-101408_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210420-101408_Samsung Internet.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 3
Hello friends,

My 10 birds are going to be 6 weeks this coming Monday. I was just coming here to ask if they would be good to go out to their new permanent home next week. We just got dumped on with snow but the highs today are suppose to be I the 40's so it will be mostly gone by late afternoon. I know they can handle cold swings. I just wanted to get some of your opinions if it would be clear to do so. There are suppose to be some 60° temps scattered throughout this week and next. But the lows give me just a smidge of concern?
This is what's suppose to be this week and next week. Granted things can change rather fast.

I mean I have done this before, even though I'm coming off like I haven't. But I was in Washington state where it's more temperate. And was middle of May when I moved me old flock to their coop. But now being in the great plains I'm just a little bit more reserved.

Thank you for your time,
Ry.

I second what @HappyClucker7 said. As long as they are fully feathered (no more chick fluff) they'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom