Want your pictures to look beautiful? :) or an avatar/logo

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by GracefulBantams, Mar 4, 2008.

1. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I can make you an avatar to use here on the BYC, a Logo for your business/farm, or I can just help your photos have that "professional look". You can send me a PM or Email, or you can just post here with a general idea of what you are interested in along with the picture(s) you would like me to work with.
    I am using the new Adobe Photoshop CS3 to transform my pictures. Here are some before-and-after examples of what I have done, just to give you some examples - once again, these are all pictures that I have taken myself:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Prices vary depending on what all you want done, so I will not be able to give you a price quote until I see your picture(s) and ideas.
    Since this is a poultry site, and I love birds, I will go ahead and add that I hatching eggs are an accepted form of payment. [​IMG]

2. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Okay, last night, I was figuring up what would be fair prices. Here's what I decided on:
    1 - 6 pictures:
    $2.00 each

6 or more pictures:
    $1.50 or 1 hatching egg each

So, here is an example:
    You send me 4 pictures with ideas of what you want done, I fix them up for you, you pay $8.00.
    OR
    You send, say, 8 pictures with ideas of what you want done, I fix them up for you, you send 8 hatching eggs [​IMG]

How's that sound?
    Any takers?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by