(Wanted) 6 fertile emu eggs for trade (Queen cat quilt)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pw_quiltworks, Apr 8, 2009.

1. pw_quiltworks

pw_quiltworks One Handy Chick

Jan 7, 2009
    Maine
    I would like to trade a quilt for 6 fertile emu eggs. I am posting now because I have a long waiting list for my quilts. It would be for next spring or sooner depending on how many quilts I can make before then. I will add a picture asap. Maybe Friday or so. I have one almost finished. Will post a picture of that one so you will have a good idea of what it is. My quilts are professional. I do them for a living. I sell on ebay and make 600.00+ on the queen sized ones. Less of course for the smaller. It would be your choice. I have excellent feedback and repeat buyers. I will email the terms when it's time. Terms are pretty easy.

Here is my ebay feedback:
    Ebay Feedback

We are going to be strict on the format of the threads. The subject line should be brief and to the point. For example
    Wanted-Oregon-Muscovy Ducks
    or
    For Sale-Oregon-Muscovy Ducks-Pick up only
    or
    Trade-Oregon-Muscovy Ducks for Goose Eggs
    Threads not following this format may be subject to removal. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009
  2. buckeye lady

buckeye lady Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    Rootstown Ohio
    Interested. When would you want the eggs?

3. buckeye lady

Sep 29, 2008
    Rootstown Ohio
    I forgot to ask Where are you located?

4. chickenboy1993

chickenboy1993 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2009
    dayton, Virginia
    how much is a single emu egg of yours buckeye

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  5. pw_quiltworks

Jan 7, 2009
    Maine
    Quote:I am in Old Town, Maine

I would want them for next spring.

6. buckeye lady

Sep 29, 2008
    Rootstown Ohio
    Chicken boy and Ma-Kettle-
    I don't have Emus myself. I have a neighbor that raises them. I'd have to check with him for price and availability. There is another local man that sells fertile Emu eggs on Craigslist but they are pick up only. I'll look into things and get back to you both. May take me a few days.

7. chicluver

chicluver Out Of The Brooder

Apr 1, 2008
    Indiana
    Hello!

We've being selling our eggs for $15 each...however all we have left to sell for this season is chicks due to hatch. If interested, LMK! Thanks!

Alexis

8. chicluver

chicluver Out Of The Brooder

Apr 1, 2008
    Indiana
    Hello!

We've being selling our eggs for $15 each...however all we have left to sell for this season is chicks due to hatch. If interested, LMK! Thanks!

Alexis

9. buckeye lady

Sep 29, 2008
    Rootstown Ohio
    Hey folks-Neighbor is selling his eggs for $15 each but he does not ship. They Emus are done laying for the Season now. The eggs are fertile but no hatch gaurantees. I would be willing to package and ship. Neighbor advises that you find a local source and pick up eggs to assure hatchability.
    Ma-kettle-I am willing to obtain eggs and ship to you in the spring, but would not hold you to a trade if you found a local source.

10. pw_quiltworks

Jan 7, 2009
    Maine
    Quote:I don't know of anywhere around here that has emu's. I will be looking around locally. It's a long time off and maybe I should just wait and see how things look a little later in the year. Thanks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by