Wanted 6 SMALL Breed silKie or Showgirl Silkie eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by dieselgrl48, Jun 21, 2010.

1. dieselgrl48

dieselgrl48 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    Virginia
    I have 2 Very small Silkie's One is a gorgeous smokey white (plain Silk) and a Buff/red Very small showgirl.She is a little bigger than the plain one however.I hatched them both from seperate seller's and only got one from each and they are both hen's.I Think my other silkie roo's are going to be too big to breed them with so looking for someone that has some Tiny stock to maybe get a roo or so hatched to pair them with.I Really don't need any more larger one's just a few egg"s that I may be able to get a mate for my tiny girl's.Anyone know anything about a few egg's TY.I can't pay a HUGE amount but will look at any suggestions.I hatched 2 out of 14 egg's from that buy from 2 seperate seller's and only one of the egg;s didnt hatch and the reast were not fertile but I did have them shipped in Dec. so..

2. egg-cellent

egg-cellent Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi, I have white silkies. I think they are small. But I guess you can be the judge of that. I think my largest roo only weighs about 3lbs..

I have a website you can see the pictures of them if you are interested. www.thecampbellfarm.webs.com if you scroll to near the bottom of the home page, it shows several pictures of them.
    Let me know if you are interested.

I sell the eggs for 12.00 a dozen, then shipping is 13.00

Thanks for your time.
    Marsha

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by