WANTED, A GOLDEN SEBRIGHT ROOSTER!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Nan5634, May 29, 2008.

1. Nan5634

Nan5634 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    This spring my mom and I went to Tractor and Supply to get chicks. We got straight-run chicks and I saw one with a little red head and I saw someone else eying her so I grabbed her really quick and said to my mum," Mom look at this one, she's the only one that looks like this, can we get her?" (Don't know why I said her) My mom though about it and we took her home with our other chicks! She turned out to be a Golden Sebright Hen! So now I'm wondering if there are any breeders in Pennsylvania who have a rooster for sale? I'm desperate! As long as it is PA I'll go and get it. [​IMG]:[​IMG]

2. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Vamp-A-Billy Princess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    I have one but I'm in Indiana. Good luck!

3. Nan5634

Nan5634 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Do you have any other types of bantam hens? Maybe you could ship him with them or something.

4. chickjhf

chickjhf New Egg

Jun 17, 2008
    Putney, Vermont
    I have a golden sebright rooster, BANTAM, I also got from tractor supply but I need only hens. I have been wanting to find him a good home! He is healthy and handsome, about 9-10 weeks old. He is accustomed to being underfoot in the yard with us, tolerates our dog, and eats oats out of my hand; but objects to being picked up. I am in Pataskala, Ohio (East Central region)... And fervently hoping you are in western PA and still in need!! It might be possible to meet you halfway, I am not sure about this though.
    janis

Last edited: Jun 17, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by