Wanted - AL and TN area - Gold Sebright or Speckled Sussex

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SportTees, Apr 18, 2009.

1. SportTees

SportTees Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm looking for some Gold Sebright and Speckled Sussex (chicks or young birds) in the TN/ AL area. I would even consider eggs but prefer birds. Thanks

2. JamesA

JamesA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Cedartown Georgia
    I have some speckled sussex but I am in NW Georgia on the Alabama line if interested.

3. SportTees

Still looking [​IMG]

4. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    If you would like hatching eggs for these speckled sussex we have very fertile eggs and I'd be glad to either ship or for you to pick up.

A picture of our flock is below and one of the babies.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please pm me if you are interested. We don't really read e mails often as we full time farm.

I would also be glad to set a straight run hatch for you if you like with a deposit down based on the number you want. Thanks and hope you are having a blessed day.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2009
  5. SportTees

Tamsflock is going to help me with the speckled sussex chicks and bargain with eggs when I need them.

Doesn't anybody have Golden Sebrights??

6. Yoshii

Yoshii Chillin' With My Peeps

I have a Gold Sebright, and I'm thinking s/he miiight be a rooster. If he turns out male, and he'd have a good home with you, I'd be willing to give/trade him to you.

7. SportTees

Quote:Great he would have good home. I ordered chicks from Ideal but they died in shipping. I think Sebrights are about the prettiest chickens. Do you have a pic? Where are you located?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by