Wanted!!!!!!alabama area

melissaowens

Songster
10 Years
Apr 20, 2009
andalusia alabama
I am looking for baby chicks of all breeds, it is hard to find a pure bred in my area. please let me know if u have any u are willing to ship or i can pick up, please also let me know how much they are, thanks!

I have a hen that just hatched 11 about a week ago i'm not going to keep all of them, you could have some of them are i could hatch you some in my incubator.

do u ever come towards dothan? im not sure where or how far you are from me. i moved here from oklahoma and i dont stray too far from home. lol

Quote:
I have 6 beautiful Buff Orpington Roosters that are about 9 weeks old and I will give you all but one.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

How many are you looking for? I am 3 hours from you but could ship if you pay for the box and shipping. I have speckled sussex, RIR and some welsummers cuckoo marans that are 2 weeks.

I am near Dothan. Would you be interested in some Turken chicks? They are the naked-neck chicks, so some people think they are "ugly" and don't want them. I have 3 that I need to find a home for if you ever head this way. One is black and two are yellow with some brown and black. I don't know much about them, so I don't know what their coloring will be when grown. They are about a week to 1 1/2 wks old now.

If you want them, I could meet you somewhere around the Dothan area. I also drive to Enterprise sometimes to visit with relatives. (That would probably be closer for you.)

Here are 2 of them. The 3rd resembles the lighter colored one.
28482_020.jpg

This was taken when they were only a few days old, but they haven't changed much yet.

I don't have any other chicks of this age to put them with, so the 3 are all alone in a brooder. That's the only reason I am offering them. I did have a Araucana their age in with them, but they picked at its feathers until I moved it in with some new chicks.

YES I WILL DEFINATELY TAKE THEM, I WILL HAVE TO Talk to the huspand and see if he wants to go to enterprise and if so when maybe tomarrow dunno yet, ill let you know.

The 3rd chick looks a lot like the yellow one, but they were with some older chickens when the breeder had them and some of its feathers were pulled out. They are growing back well and it's the sweetest of the 3.

They are still young, so I am sure you know they will have to go under a light for several more weeks. These 3 will keep you entertained. The black one is good at catching bugs in the air already and the other 2 will run like crazy trying to get them from it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom