Wanted - Ameracauna/EE, Buff Orps, Black Giants and Midget White Turks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cindyschicks, Mar 21, 2011.

1. cindyschicks

cindyschicks Out Of The Brooder

Feb 16, 2010
    Grant Park, Illinois
    In Grant Park, Illinois.

2. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    If you wanted Buff Orpington hatching eggs, I could handle that..but you are too far away to get grown ones. [​IMG]

3. cindyschicks

Feb 16, 2010
    Grant Park, Illinois
    I have sadly failed miserably, no matter how hard I try, at hatching eggs. I have given up and hope to buy birds now. But thank you. [​IMG]

4. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    No problem, hope you find some. [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. cindyschicks

Feb 16, 2010
    Grant Park, Illinois
    Thanks. We have the Pigeon/Bantam sale starting up here first Sunday in April so I may get lucky there.

We do have a poultry auction every Monday not far from me, but I have to work and it is just not the same sending my hubby. [​IMG]

6. 6Happiness

6Happiness Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2010
    How many are you looking for?

I have Black Jersey Giants (and Black and Buff Minorcas that you might like to consider). They are a few weeks old. I'm in the west subs.

I'll have EE's (and other breeds) later in the year, and if you'll consider other breeds of turkeys- I've Palms/mottled-black.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2011
  7. cindyschicks

Feb 16, 2010
    Grant Park, Illinois
    @6happiness, I am hoping for a about 6 of each breed. I do like the Palm's too. And would consider them. For the Turkeys though I would only really want a non-related male and female. Or male and two females, I don't plan on eating the turkeys but may let them raise their young.

8. 6Happiness

May 31, 2010
    Ok. well I can only spare a couple of the giants to place. Could place more of the black minorcas and WF Spanish as i accidentally ordered 2x the number of WFs I wanted :p , and i can place one of the buff minorcas... IOW I can help you with a more varied flock :) LMK if youre still are interested- maybe someone else has just a couple to place that you can combine with mine to get the numbers you want.

I just have 1M and 1F turkey, so again, you'd want to find a mate elsewhere

I am moving this weekend so may not be online a few days.

9. cindyschicks

Feb 16, 2010
    Grant Park, Illinois
    Thats fine, any numbers of any breeds work, I don't have pure flocks, I have a barnyard assortment, I just love those breeds. I have an Ameracauna roo, thats why I was specifically looking for those hens/chicks. Just let me know how many you want to place and how much you want for them and I will be happy to meet you.

10. 6Happiness

May 31, 2010
    OK, I will PM !

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by