Wanted Ameraucana Bantams!!

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Smitty's Farm, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Smitty's Farm

Smitty's Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2007
    St Clair County, Il
    I'm looking for Ameraucana Bantam hatching eggs or chicks. My daughter loves our EE, but would like a smaller version, true breed.

Thanks,
    Kim

2. CHICKENHEAD

CHICKENHEAD Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 20, 2008
    I am looking for the same, cant find anyone to sell me any.

3. flyingmonkeypoop

flyingmonkeypoop Overrun With Chickens

Apr 30, 2007
    Deer Park Washington
    I have seen buff and white ameraucana bantam eggs on eggbid. If you like the look but dont care for color/showing, McMurrey has EE bantams.

4. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    I think Jody has them (eggs). Hinkjc

5. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    I got mine from mypetchicken. They are the sweetest of ALL my birds. My rooster is even the greatest. He brings my girls treats and he lets me pick him right up. I think you should just order them and mypetchicken even sells sexed bantams. Its not 100%, but it better than nothing. They offer a credit if you get boys when you paid for girls.

6. Smitty's Farm

Aug 24, 2007
    St Clair County, Il
    Thanks flyingmonkeypoop! She doesn't want the EE, b/c we have the standard ones, but we do absolutely love them. They have wonderful, loving personalities. She likes the wheaten & blue colors. I think the buff is pretty, but I'll have to ask her. We can't do white here, b/c of predators.

7. Smitty's Farm

Aug 24, 2007
    St Clair County, Il
    Thanks Wildsky! I'll have to PM her to see what she has.

Thanks Lurky! Does mypetchicken have true breed Ameraucana bantams or are they EE? I'll have to check them out. I've never ordered from them.

8. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    Strombergs has wheaten eggs ..... but.....$$$$$$$$$$$$

Last edited: Feb 18, 2008
  9. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
  10. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    MyPetChicken raises EE bantams not Amercuana bantams.

I got three Amercuana bantams pullets I would like to sell, one of them is three years old and the rest of them are two years old. Laid some beautiful eggs and goreous chicks. These are Mike Blehm birds and the white one was from Mike Gilbert stock. No EE blood in them.

These bantams are on a friends farm in Wateska, Illinois but not shipping right now.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by