WANTED - Ameraucana or Araucana rooster - STANDARD - Ky/Tn/Oh

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ChickenWisperer, Dec 5, 2009.

1. ChickenWisperer

ChickenWisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2008
    KY
    Hello everyone.

I'm looking for an Ameraucana or Araucana roo, since I found my boy dead today.

I prefer blues/blacks/splash, but anything will do.

They must be PUREBRED, have a good attitude, and be healthy.

Pictures are a must. I would like to know the lines of the bird if possible.

Thanks,
    Adrian

2. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    oh I am so sorry how did yours die?

3. Birch Run Farm

Birch Run Farm Biddy up!

Sep 5, 2008
    VERMONT
    I have a couple of true araucana cockerels looking for homes. They are rumpless and smooth faced. One is still a little guy, two others are a little older. One is sort of columbian colored, almost red pyle, another is a BBR type and the little guy is multicolored. All are handled and non aggressive and out of blue eggs.

Also, two pet quality ameraucana cockerels, black with gold bleed through.

I was tested a couple of weeks ago, Typhoid Pullorium free.

4. ChickenWisperer

Jun 30, 2008
    KY
    Quote:We dont know. There wasn't any feathers gone, no blood, no nothing. He was just laying in the run, like he just sat down and died.

5. Tootsie

Tootsie Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 13, 2008
    Northern NJ
    Sorry for your loss.
    I have some rumpless clean face males and a white ameraucana male if you pm me with your email I will email you some pictures, they get tested every 3 weeks for AI, Newcastle and so forth. Come with health certificate I can also email you.

6. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    Quote:We dont know. There wasn't any feathers gone, no blood, no nothing. He was just laying in the run, like he just sat down and died.

oh I am sorry [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. ChickenWisperer

Jun 30, 2008
    KY
    Thanks guys, for your offers and kind words. I think I'm going to contact some breeders I've found to see if they have a blue male ameraucana. If not, I think I will incubate some eggs. (secretely excited about that posiblity! [​IMG])

8. upintheholler

upintheholler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2009
    Bristol Va/Tn area
    [​IMG]
    I have several young (24ish week old) roos for sale, blue, black, splash, duckwing, and wheaton. Can ship, please email/pm me.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by