1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wanted! Any bantam chicken-MICHIGAN

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by KelliLovesChickens, Apr 7, 2008.

1. KelliLovesChickens

KelliLovesChickens New Egg

Apr 7, 2008
    White Pigeon, MI
    I am looking for a small breed of chicken as a pet- probably two so they don't get lonely. I had two Rhode Island Reds that (sadly) died of old age just recently and am looking for a SMALL breed now as a pet- I will provide them with a VERY good home![​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  2. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    I just wanna say HI! I'm not far from you in Goshen, IN. [​IMG] I may be able to part with some of mine--is there a certain breed you are looking for? Do you want a pair?

3. KelliLovesChickens

Apr 7, 2008
    White Pigeon, MI
    I love love love silkies- but i am really just interested in a small, friendly breed- i am going to have them in a very social environment and the last pair i had followed me everywhere- i loved it!

4. Frizzledhen

Frizzledhen Spear Gunnin' Coons

Feb 17, 2007
    Michigan
    Quote:Gosh, this sounds just like an email I received a while back, right down to the 2 RIRs. Didn't you buy a few bantam chicks from me a couple of weeks ago Kelli? If I am mistaken, sorry. I have bantam cochin chicks right now. Could probably find a couple for you.

5. KelliLovesChickens

Apr 7, 2008
    White Pigeon, MI
    Quote:Gosh, this sounds just like an email I received a while back, right down to the 2 RIRs. Didn't you buy a few bantam chicks from me a couple of weeks ago Kelli? If I am mistaken, sorry. I have bantam cochin chicks right now. Could probably find a couple for you.

Um, I haven't bought any yet? But I may have e-mailed you about it? I'm not sure? I have only e-mailed one person other than posting this 'want ad' and it was an ad I saw on www.hoobly.com - was that you?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by