Wanted any cheap eggs

duck&chickencrazy

Songster
11 Years
Dec 2, 2008
Indiana
I would really like to try out my new bator but alas i dont enough eggs yet to start it up. i was just wondering if anyone might have any eggs that they have just laying around. i dont have much money to spend for them so i am asking for just any eggs, i dont really care.

Last edited:
or I can get you 1 doz out of my laying pen for the same price.
Roosters are Rhode Island Red, Giant white Cochin, and Turken.

Hens are Turken,Rhode Island Reds,Black sexlinks,Delaware,Black jersy Giants and a few other different hens.

Or I can get you a doz out of my Pheonix/hamburg pen.Pheonix roo on pheoinx hens and hamburg hens.

Welcome to BYC duck&chickencrazy
welcome-byc.gif

Not sure where you are in Indiana but I have been thinking about having some one test some of my eggs, so far I've only hatched other people's eggs- not my own
lol.png

I have BR, RIR, and one Buff Orpington hen in with a BR rooster. You are welcome to pick some up for free, or I will send some for the cost of shipping. I was actually about to post on here and see if anyone wanted some when I saw your posting.

If you let me do a combo pack, I can send you a combo of any of the following:
barred rocks, speckled sussex, easter eggs, white leghorns, cuckoo maran and rhode island reds for $10 plus shipping. (These are purebreds) Let me know by a pm. THanks.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom