1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wanted any cheap eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by duck&chickencrazy, Jan 5, 2009.

1. duck&chickencrazy

duck&chickencrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2008
    Indiana
    I would really like to try out my new bator but alas i dont enough eggs yet to start it up. i was just wondering if anyone might have any eggs that they have just laying around. i dont have much money to spend for them so i am asking for just any eggs, i dont really care.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2009
  2. sdshoars

sdshoars Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    Texas
    well if you dont mind mutts, i will send you a dozen for $5 plus shipping.

3. what was i thinking

what was i thinking Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    i will a dozen for $8 plus shipping.... slw, andalusain, minorca, sf and ee hens with rir, ee and mixed roo. can ship tomorrow.

4. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    right now I have 6 duck eggs and 6 game/pheoinx hamburg. $8 plus $10 for shipping

5. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    or I can get you 1 doz out of my laying pen for the same price.
    Roosters are Rhode Island Red, Giant white Cochin, and Turken.

Hens are Turken,Rhode Island Reds,Black sexlinks,Delaware,Black jersy Giants and a few other different hens.

Or I can get you a doz out of my Pheonix/hamburg pen.Pheonix roo on pheoinx hens and hamburg hens.

6. AWChickens

AWChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2008
    Bloomington, IN
    Welcome to BYC duck&chickencrazy [​IMG]

Not sure where you are in Indiana but I have been thinking about having some one test some of my eggs, so far I've only hatched other people's eggs- not my own [​IMG]

I have BR, RIR, and one Buff Orpington hen in with a BR rooster. You are welcome to pick some up for free, or I will send some for the cost of shipping. I was actually about to post on here and see if anyone wanted some when I saw your posting.

7. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    If you let me do a combo pack, I can send you a combo of any of the following:
    barred rocks, speckled sussex, easter eggs, white leghorns, cuckoo maran and rhode island reds for $10 plus shipping. (These are purebreds) Let me know by a pm. THanks.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by