Wanted:Any eggs in CA!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Eryn, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Eryn

Eryn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    I just finished my incubator and I am dyingggggggg to get some eggs in it!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] My DH wants something barred... He likes the looks... Me I'm not picky I just want some eggs!!! [​IMG] I will pay for shipping + whatever you want to charge for eggs (would be shipped to 95820)! Please let me know what you have you want to sell! [​IMG]

2. countyroad1330

countyroad1330 Thunder Snow 2009!

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    I have Standard Buff Orpington and Bantam Dark Brahma eggs for sale. 6 for $10 or 12 for $15, but I only have one hen of each so I prefer to ship in a lower amount to ensure fertility. Let me know if you're interested. [​IMG]

3. jeaucamom

jeaucamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    Oh, I get it.... a welsummer and 2 EE's aren't enough for you huh???? You really actually want the PSYCHOSIS of hatching.... You are crazy girl [​IMG]

4. silkieluvr

silkieluvr Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2007
    Marin, California
    In a few weeks, I'll have bantam barred rock eggs. Where in CA are you located? I also will have some mille fleur d'uccle crossed with a quail d'anver eggs too.

5. Eryn

Jan 13, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    Quote:Can you please PM me with the total price shipped to 95820? Thanks! [​IMG]

Quote:I know my DH is is going crazy as he thinks I already have!! [​IMG]

Quote:I'm in Sacramento, please PM me in a few weeks when you get eggs! [​IMG]

6. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

I have a variety of eggs...mostly standards. BO mostly pure, might be cuckoo maran cross. Langshans, Pheonix, RIR/Australorp mix....and EE. (All blue and green layers.) Let me know, if ya want some...I can ship them out any time. These girls are really gearing up!

7. Eryn

Jan 13, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    Quote:I just sent you a PM [​IMG]

8. lannabun

lannabun Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    indiana
    i have a mix of bantams a doz eggs can send out tuse if you like with shipping and egg price will be 14.95 just let me know . ohh few eggs might be frizzle ..

9. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    You going to the Fresno Show? I have birds you can take home and hatch your own eggs!! [​IMG]

10. Eryn

Jan 13, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    Quote:I was going to but sadly I can not go! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

edited to fix smilies that weren't working!

Last edited: Feb 4, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by