~Wanted~ Any Eggs!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lowcountrypoultry, Jan 30, 2008.

1. lowcountrypoultry

lowcountrypoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Hello. I am looking for any mixed breed chicken eggs, or any cheap priced hatching eggs.

I will pay shipping for them + their price.

Thank You!

Im located in Beaufort SC. [29940]

-LowCountry Poultry

2. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    Hey!!! hinkjc just posted 16 eeggers for sale!!!! I hope that helps!!!

3. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    Hey lowcountry, my eldest sister lives in Beaufort.

4. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

lowcountrypoultry .... I have some Buff Orps....possible crossed with Cuckoo Marans...and I have some Langshans....black roo with black and white hens. The BO are 10.00(untill I get the maran out of there) and the Langshans are 15.00. a dozen...you pay shipping. Let me know. Shoot me an E Mail.

5. scgamecock

scgamecock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Conway SC
    If your in Beaufort, I'm in Conway.We are not too far from each other.I have never tried to ship eggs but I could give it a shot.I don't have any chickens that are separated so I don't have any pure eggs but I just hatched 10 eggs from my pen December 21 and lucky me I have two Barred Rock pullets and four Rhode Island red pullets.What's the chances of that happening?There are Barred Rock,RIR,Black Australorps, and Black Sex-Link hens in this pen so the combinations could be pure bred or actually sexlinks.i have another pen with all sorts of Wyandottes,Buff Orpingtons, and other things that I haven't tried to hatch any eggs yet.The roosters in the pen are a Partridge Rock,SLW, and a Buff Orpington.Let me know if you want some and I will sell you some for $10 a dozen.

6. cadman68

cadman68 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2007
    Middle TN
    I have some mixed dominique, they look just like dominiques but some lay green eggs, some lay brown. My alpha roo is a pure dominique and i also have speckled sussex roo and hens (pure bred), black cochin roo and golden pencil cochin hens. They are all in the same pen right now and i am asking $8 dozen mixed + shipping. Let me know.

I am currently on day 17 with some of them and i have 11 out of 15 fertile.

7. Hi Austin!! Got your email and replied.
    Let me know which breeds you are interested in and I can send them out Fri.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

8. BantyChickMom

BantyChickMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2007
    Henderson, NC
    Hi lowcountry,

We lived in Beaufort between 94 and 96,
    son was born there while DH was a drill instructor at Parris Island.

Good luck with whatever you try to hatch.

9. Rocket Raley

Rocket Raley Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2007
    Hi, If your ever around Camden / Bishopville let me know, I'll give you some eggs for free, I have plenty.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by