Wanted: Araucana, Barnevelder, and Penedesencas

We have mixed araucana eggs available.

wink.png

Quote:
Thanks JamesA'
smile.png
does Maran's and More have Marans that meet the dark egg standards of the breed? And do they have true Araucanas (rumpless with tuffs) or are they EEs?
thanks

Last edited:
We were at the show, however we did not have our birds at the show. All of the araucanas there were Steve Waters birds.

So, about our Araucanas..........

We have a pen of mixed color birds we got from Gary Ramey in the form of hatching eggs. These are the birds that we would consider offering eggs from.

This group has in it, 1 Tufted, rumpless, BBR Pullet, 1 clean faced, rumpless, BBR pullet, 1 clean faced rumpless blue pullet, 1 clean faced rumpless black pullet, 1 tufted, rumpless, splash w/ red cockerel, 1 clean faced, rumpless, blue breasted red cockerel, 1 clean faced, rumpless, black breasted red cockerel, and one clean faced, rumpless mixed color cockerel.

We also have a group in our brooders that are ready to move outside that are from Marans and More, who got them from Gary Ramey. Cousins I expect. Not laying yet, so not worth discussing.

We also have some other Araucanas, however I cannot talk about them as of yet
big_smile.png

Quote:
Ok lets see if I got this right some have tuffs, but most are clean faced, and all(?) are rumpless? Is that right?
If so I want eggs!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Do you know if Steve Waters sells eggs/birds? And if so do you know how I could get a hold of him? Thanks

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom