Wanted Araucana rooster in FL

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Sparkalator, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Sparkalator

Sparkalator Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    Florida
    Hi all, I am looking for a araucana rooster in the Tampa area of FL. Would also consider an Amaraucana rooster, just no /EE's.

Thanks.

2. Sparkalator

Aug 13, 2007
    Florida
    Does no one have a Amaraucana or Araucana rooster for sale? Could be batam or large fowl. I would also possibly consider a Cuckoo Maran as well or just let me know what type of rooster you have and I may consider it. Thanks.

3. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Too bad you don't live closer. I do have a black true Ameraucana cockerel and a blue Ameraucana pullet I am willing to sell as a pair. I do not ship birds, just hatching eggs. They are turning 20 weeks on Friday and very close to laying.

4. Hi!
    If you are planning a trip 'up North', lol, I could offer you one of 4 Araucana roos --- a clean-faced rumpless blue/gold, or clean-face tailed boys that are blue, black, and white. They are really pretty birds, but I have no hens for them and don't anticipate getting any.
    I'm in Aiken, SC or I could take them as far south as Claxton, GA (between Macon and Savannah just off I-16).
    I know it's still a long way, but thought I'd offer.

!! Come to think of it, I have in-laws in Clearwater. They *might* could be persuaded to carry a bird back with them, but I don't think they're coming back up til T'giving.

Lisa

5. icewb8

icewb8 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 22, 2007
    If you wanna try shipping I've got some you can have for free. As many as you like just pay for the shipping. Im in CT.

6. Sparkalator

Aug 13, 2007
    Florida
    Thanks Speckledhen, yeah just my luck too far away.

Hi Dipsy, how much you want for the rumpless blue/gold one and do you think your relatives would be willing to bring him to Clearwater?

HI Icewb8, sent you a email.

7. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    I have bantam buff Ameraucana cockerels for sale. $5 each. Some are about 12 wks old and others are 8 wks old. All were hatched from blue eggs. But I'm in PA and would have to ship them Express. You can see a pic of my bantam buff ameraucana on my web site.

Jody

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by