1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wanted ASAP : Dwarf lionhead bunnies - prefered young - Alabama

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Goat_Walker, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Goat_Walker

Goat_Walker I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady

Jul 9, 2008
    Maryland
    Hey you uys. Well mom gave my sis the ok to get a rabbit but when they went to pick them up the guy was sold out. So anyone near montgomery alabama have some?

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I don't know Geography very well but I do have the following babies for sale (Bowdon, GA)

purebred white mini rex bunnies - blue eyes and beautiful

purebred Holland lops - one brown and one brown and white

One purebred girl Rex left

Purebred New Zealdn bunny

I'm attaching one photo which is here:
    [​IMG]

Pam, my Lionshead is expecting babies and they will be ready in about 7 to 8 weeks for placement.

I'm attaching an ad that shows all their pictures and hope this will be allowed to stay on this post as I'm running out of room for uploads, but if it gets deleted from the posting, pm me and I'll send you the link and more photos. Best of luck and congrats on being able to get a bunny.

http://bham.craigslist.org/grd/1496217236.html

3. PaintedGemsRanch

PaintedGemsRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2009
    Hamilton, Georgia
    Ohhhh Bargain I was just about to recommend getting in touch with you and scrolled down and see you already posted [​IMG] On a note back to the original poster... Nancy (Bargain) has beautiful rabbits! and all of her mommas love their babies! The biggest, thickest nests ive ever seen!

4. Goat_Walker

Goat_Walker I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady

Jul 9, 2008
    Maryland
    Thanks Bargain! Im not good with Geography either [​IMG] How far are you from Valdosta / Lakeland GA?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by