WANTED: Auto egg turners, will trade rare hatching eggs!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I'm looking for one or two LG or hova-bator auto turners with racks...prefer one goose and one chicken-sized but it doesn't matter that much. Since I just dropped $300 on a new incubator, I'd like to trade the turners for hatching eggs, if possible.

Thank you!

~Heather

2. poultryfan73

poultryfan73 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2010
    Tioga County Pa
    I have an auto turner I'd be willing to trade..

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:Does it work? [​IMG] It is clean? What brand? How old?

What type of eggs are you interested in?

I can tell you right now that I have a surplus of Light Sussex/Coronation Sussex, Muscovy and Creve eggs. I could ship them out tomorrow....I am getting ready to box up four orders now.

Thanks,

~Heather

4. poultryfan73

Mar 10, 2010
    Tioga County Pa
    Yes yes and yes [​IMG] I just prefer hand turning them better... What eggs can I choose from?

5. Rare Feathers Farm

Well the Light Sussex & Crevecoeur are laying the best right now. The others are laying pretty sporadically at the moment. If you chose either LS or Creve, I could ship this week for sure.

Thanks!

6. poultryfan73

Mar 10, 2010
    Tioga County Pa
    I really like the Russian orloffs

7. Rare Feathers Farm

Well, I have two auctions going now and another shipment I'm sending out tomorrow....so it may be a few weeks? [​IMG] Unfortunately, I need the turner ASAP as I'm doing a large hatch on the 18th/19th. If you trust me--you can send the turner now and I'll ship you the eggs at the soonest opportunity. I have good references.

8. poultryfan73

Mar 10, 2010
    Tioga County Pa
    How about sebby eggs?

9. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:Maybe? I have a few auctions on those going to....I could probably trade you two eggs for a turner....let me see how they laid today and if it's good I can ship tomorrow....

10. Rare Feathers Farm

Okay, I got one turner on the way....still looking for one more to use as a back-up and maybe to convert to a goose egg turner...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by