1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

WANTED baby doe goats in greenville spartanburg SC area

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by aaronzclark, May 6, 2009.

1. I am looking for two pygmy or nubian baby doe goats in greenville spartanburg area will pay between $30-40 bucks a piece I can't seem to find them anywhere if you are looking to get rid of some baby goats please please right back and they must be doe's. Will travel at least 30-45 mins

Last edited: May 6, 2009

2. pokey

pokey Warrior Princess

Jun 1, 2008
    upstate
    try a mr lambert on hwy 101 between woodruff and graycourt. don't remember the phone number but he hasa sign out. i bought two from him a few years ago. he would debud them and vaccinate for $45. very nice gentleman.

3. I bought my other doe from him lol that's weird hehe I called him yesterday he said he was plum out of doe's I live like 10 mins away from there

4. pokey

pokey Warrior Princess

Jun 1, 2008
    upstate
    small world, i lived in gray court and my husband is from hickory tavern.we hope to be moving back soon. he has great little goats!!!

5. I decided I would go see him and maybe pick a bit older pygmy doe out because I really wanted something no older then 6 months not just a newborn but he is so nice he took me across the road and let me buy a female pygmy 2 month old he told no one else about because he was gonna keep it for a pet but he was so nice he said he would gladly sell it for $35 because I guess he thought I would be dispointed so I got it i'll post a pic in a bit

6. pokey

pokey Warrior Princess

Jun 1, 2008
    upstate
    i really loved the two i got from him- i only had two does. i found a home for them when i got divorced. it really upset me to have to part with them. both would come running when you called their name. i really liked the nubians he had.... atleast i think they were nubians. i forget, but he was sooo nice. good luck with yours, i love those little goats with their crazy personalities.

7. ya they was boer goats kinda look similar

8. countrypreacher

countrypreacher Songster

Apr 30, 2009
    Powdersville, SC
    I got some chickens from a guy earlier that is moving to Colorado...He had (2) 2 month old nannies solid white....EXTREMELY friendly....i got his email...if you want it and his number sned me a message and I will get it to you

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by