Wanted Baby Goats(weaned) DeQueen Arkansas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by stacyf, Jul 5, 2008.

1. stacyf

stacyf Out Of The Brooder

Jun 23, 2008
    DeQueen, AR
    Want 2 to 3 weaned doe kids
    Boar Cross, have one and my Kids love
    her, would like to get a few more
    thanks
    stacy

2. DutchChic

DutchChic Chick Charmer

Jun 4, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    I have 2 Nubian doelings for sale....weaned. I'm not sure how far away DeQueen is, but I'll sell them for a very reasonable price.

3. stacyf

Jun 23, 2008
    DeQueen, AR
    Can you send some pics, and are u up by Tulsa?

4. DutchChic

DutchChic Chick Charmer

Jun 4, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    Yep....I'm about 40 minutes from Tulsa. I don't have any pics at the moment. I will have to find the cd that has their baby pics on them. Maggie is a very pretty red roan and white...front and rear are red roan and the whole middle of her is solid white. She's very flashy. Serena is a brown roan with black trim and she's cute as a button. They were bottled raised, as all my kids are, so they are extremely friendly. [​IMG]

5. stacyf

Jun 23, 2008
    DeQueen, AR
    we have family in Poteau, OK, so maybe we could come that way and make a small vacation out of it, please send some pics so i can get a better idea
    thanks
    stacy

6. DutchChic

DutchChic Chick Charmer

Jun 4, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    Okay, I have pics. PM me with your email addy and I'll send them to you. I don't know how to load on here...lol. By the way, I have Maggie's dam available and you might be interested in her, too. She is a very small doe for a Nubian...the tiniest in my herd. She's 2, but was bottle raised and is very friendly, too. She's a black roan with lots of big white splashes on her.

7. stacyf

Jun 23, 2008
    DeQueen, AR
    No longer need any goats
    thanks
    stacy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by