wanted: Bantam cochin eggs or local hens

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by dragonlili, Jul 31, 2007.

1. dragonlili

dragonlili Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2007
    N Middle TN
    Single buff male seeks additional ladies. Ok, seriously, I'm looking for some inexpensive blue, blue mottled or splash cochin eggs or any cochin, frizzle, sizzle or silkie hens in N Middle TN. I would prefer eggs from a closer distance.

2. Hi! I have a dozen fresh (layed this afternoon) eggs from my Frizzle pen.
    The hens are black frizzled Cochin, and blue and black frizzled Cochin x Silkie crosses.
    The roo is a Cochin --- he's a blue something, maybe crele.
    $17.00 includes shipping (priority mail and delivery confirmation).
    PayPal is [email protected].
    If you are interested, I can get them to the PO in the morning.
    I can include extras from the frizz pen or the Silkie (blue, black, splash) pen if any are layed early ehough tomorrow morning [​IMG]

Just let me know [​IMG]

Lisa
    Aiken, SC

3. Mr. Ree

Mr. Ree Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    South Central, KY
    Where in Tn are you exactly? I have two Buff Cochin Bantam Hens that are Show Quality, but I will let go for a reasonable price. Last two birds I own and need to get rid of them, they are broody right now but you are still more than welcome to them if interested. I am in South Central, Ky,..about 40 miles from the Tn border.

~Casey

4. dragonlili

dragonlili Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2007
    N Middle TN
    Casey, I'm over in Clarksville, near Ft Campbell, KY. I would LOVE your pullets, but I think that may be a little far.

Lisa, sounds like an interesting combo! Do you have some pics you can email? Are the feet really feathery? I may want some, but I'd like to see.

5. Mr. Ree

Mr. Ree Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    South Central, KY
    Thats ok, I am sure you would like them tho. You are only about 2 hrs from me but that may be a distance to drive with gas prices as high as they are right now. I havent offered them to anyone else so if you decide you want them let me know I might still have them.

~Casey

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by