1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

Wanted: Bantam Cochin Eggs!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Mrs. Fluffy Puffy, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    I'm looking for Bantam Cochin Eggs All colors. Would really like to have Barred, and Buff. Want all kinds.
    Will trade you for different hatching eggs I have:
    Buff Orpingtons, Bantams, Mixed chickens. Button Quail eggs. Or I will draw a picture of your favorite chicken and send it to you!
    Thanks For Looking!

2. copperpatina

copperpatina In the Brooder

May 30, 2009
    weaverville,ca
    If your not in a hurry and can wait till my girls start laying again I will do some swaping with you it's been staying between 103 and 106 here. I live in Sulphur Springs Tx about 90 miles from texarkana. I have blue and black mottle,white,black, self blue,Gold lace and mille Flure have them in frizzle and smooth featherd. I also have standard Cochins in blue and black

3. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Sounds Great!
    Contact me when they start laying! About how many eggs would you have? My chickens aren't laying too good during this heat either. [​IMG]
    What would you want in return? If you wanted the Button eggs I could only send you 4 because in 7 days they go bad and it takes about 2 days to get shipped. [​IMG]
    Will Contact you in PM also. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by