**WANTED** Bantam Cochin Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lotsofchickies, Jan 30, 2011.

1. lotsofchickies

lotsofchickies Out Of The Brooder

Apr 9, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Hello! I have been scouring the forum and am just falling in love with bantam cochins! I would love to get some hatching eggs, and even possibly begin to learn more about genetics and coloring of these lovely birds. I really like lavenders, blues, splashes, mottled, and I would eventually like to try to create a lemon bluff type coloring. Does anyone out there have any hatching eggs available? It would be great if I could find some in Indiana, but if not, I would definitely consider shipping! Thanks so much for your help!

2. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Quote:Sadly, I'm not getting eggs this minute, but will be in a few weeks. I have Blue, Blue Mottled, Black, Black Mottled, and Frizzle. I love the little things!

I'll pre-sell a set of 8 for $30, shipping included. I ship in foam, specially cut for the eggs and the box.

I have a waiting list, and can't guarantee when they will be available, but it should be within 2 weeks.

3. lotsofchickies

lotsofchickies Out Of The Brooder

Apr 9, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Sounds interesting...can you put me on the wait list? I JUST put eggs in my incubator for the first time and they're due to hatch on the 19th...so I'm fine with waiting. [​IMG] Thanks for responding!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by