Wanted: Bantam Nankin or Silver Spangled Hamburg breeders in Ca.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Gomes Bantams, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Gomes Bantams

Gomes Bantams Chillin' With My Peeps

Im looking to add to my flock. If any of you are breeders, PLEASE GIVE ME A PRICE FOR A FLOCK OR BREEDING PAIR! MUST BE IN THE CENTRAL VALLEY!!![​IMG]:cd:cd

2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    I know of a SSHB breeder in OR that does ship. Jim LaGendre is his name. Excellent birds. Forewarning, he is not cheap on his birds because they are of high quality SSHB and he does show them.

3. franciscreek

franciscreek Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2011
    Northern California
    I have show quality SC nankins in all ages. There are breeding trios, Last years show birds in pairs and trios and several young birds. You can see some of the birds on our website rdrfarm.com let me know if you have any questions

Franciscreek

4. Gomes Bantams

Gomes Bantams Chillin' With My Peeps

Th:)[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]:welcomeank You!

5. franciscreek

Jan 10, 2011
    Northern California
    Thode's in Sonoma county have SSHB's. I believe they LaGendre breeding. Might save you on the shipping if you met them at a show.

6. sodabottlebantams

sodabottlebantams Out Of The Brooder

May 31, 2011
    Alma, Georgia
    Im on the otherside but i have a trio im going to part with if your interested send me a msg.

7. franciscreek

Jan 10, 2011
    Northern California
    If you are going to be at Hollister or Stockton I will have several there. You can pick from that group of birds if you like.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by