Wanted Bantams in northern CO

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jodi_odell, Apr 13, 2009.

1. jodi_odell

jodi_odell New Egg

Apr 11, 2009
    Glen Haven, CO
    I feel I'm the only one in colorado? Anyone else out here?[​IMG]

2. mylilchix

mylilchix Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] No, you're not the only one!! There are a bunch of us. [​IMG] Depending on what bantam breeds you're looking for Aimee at On Manifested Wings has some right now. Here website is http://www.manifestedwings.com/ I've recently gotten silkies, pekins, and sebrights from her. They're very healthy, beautiful chicks.

Sonja

3. coloradochick

coloradochick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    Brighton, CO
    [​IMG] jodi!!

Where's Glen Haven?

4. Teach97

Teach97 Bantam Addict

Nov 12, 2008
    Hooker, OK
    If you are in Northern Eastern CO I might be able to help as well. There is a big poultry auction in Dodge City, KS this weekend and I will have birds there.

5. cherndon712

cherndon712 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2008
    WY
    I'm not in CO, but I visit frequently LOL I'm up in WY, and make at least one monthly trip down there. What kind of bantams are you looking for? I have BBS Silkies, Mille Fleur d'Uccles, Cochins, Frizzles, and a few other various bantam breeds. They're chicks though, just hatched in the last few months.
    I'll be making another trip next weekend (April 25-26) if you're interested!

6. ShysCreations

ShysCreations Chillin' With My Peeps

No Jodi, not the only one! Welcome!
    J &T Feeds west of Greeley has a swap this Saturday. They may have what your looking for. If you want a pet quality bantam cochin hen, I have a year old one available. I'm also bringing a few chicks: partridge bantam cochin, silkie and maybe some mottled houdans.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by