1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login, otherwise join BYC here!

Wanted: Banties in NY

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Beau coop, May 22, 2008.

1. Beau coop

Beau coop Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2008
    WNY
    I am desperately trying find banties (just 2 or 3 females) to start a microflock in Lockport New York,
    (a northern suburb of Buffalo). Can any one help? Chicks, started, adults...
    Thanks everyone!
    Your soon to be fellow backyard chicken farmer, Michele

2. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG] Sorry I cant help. If you want some eggs though, I have Silver Sebright eggs for sale.

3. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Hi Michele. Welcome to BYC and the wonderful addiction to chickens (as you're soon to find out). I have some bantam buff ameraucana pullets and a hen for sale. All are laying blue eggs. The hen is about 18 months old and the pullets were all hatches from this past fall. I'm not sure how far you are from us, but if you want to check we're in Slatington PA and would ship as well. The only thing is shipping via Express is costly. Let me know if you're interested.

Jody

4. willow

willow Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2008
    Sherman, NY
    Hi,
    I live in Sherman,NY about an hour from you. I lost a lot of my birds yesterday but I still have some nice young OEGB's if you are interested. You can PM me if you want.
    Sue

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by