1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wanted BARN WOOD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SamG347, Dec 20, 2008.

1. SamG347

SamG347 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    I'm looking for any old wood off out buildings or barns. In or near Centre County PA. I would like to get it for free if possible....I'm going to be using the wood to build my bee-hives. If you have some wood please shoot me a PM with how much wood...maybe a picture...and where in relation to Centre County you are.
    Thanks!

2. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    I dont have any barn wood or know of anyone with any BUT if i see anyone on the many classifieds with any for sale I'll be sure to let you know. I'm sure NY is too far, but i saw an add on pennswoods.net's classifieds for someone in NY that has barn wood for sale i was interested for crafts buuuut i dont feel like going that far ha ha!!!!

As for honeybees go you! I'm considering it for spring, but I dont think i'll look into it until then as it's a while from now and I may change my mind. My aunts friend raises them in MD, but I need to do more research first. [​IMG] If I do, I'll be making my own hives and even suits as well. [​IMG] *i dont want stung even by accident lol*

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by