Wanted: Barred Rock or Plymoth Rock In PA

muddler6

Songster
12 Years
Sep 12, 2007
Jefferson County, PA
Hello All. I am starting my search very early. I am wondering if anyone in my area of PA has Barred Rock or Plymoth Rock chickens. I will either be looking for peeps or hatching eggs this coming spring. After a trip to Colonial Williamsburg this year, I just gotta get some. I like to stay locally, but would be willing to get hatching eggs mailed to me if I can't find any locally. Why locally, I just like to buy locally and if possible see what the chickens they come from look like. If you can help me out please let me know.

I sent you a pm
wink.png

Thanks Tiffany, got your message. Anyone in PA with Barred Rock or Plymoth Rock? Especially if you are near Jefferson County or Clearfield County.

I'm in SE PA Chester County. I have two barred rock roos I am looking to trade for female anything! They're ten weeks old, generally handled regularly so even tempered. Think they could be shipped?

Quote:
Let me know, I have family in Freedom, PA. I would either need ones that are a few months old now, or wait until spring (I would actually like to wait until spring so I don't have to throw together another coop yet, but would hate to pass up a good deal). Let me know

Back
Top Bottom