1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

WANTED!! Barred Rock Vancouver WA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by milleryardchx, May 25, 2008.

1. milleryardchx

milleryardchx Songster

May 25, 2008
    Washington State
    [​IMG]I'm starting up my backyard flock and I'm getting two, two year old ameraucanas on Tuesaday I would love a Barred hen to the mix but I can't find one! If you have one too many happy laying hens that would like a life in the suburbs email me! I'm moving to 2.5 acres with a year so they will have more room to roam soon!

2. lemurchaser

lemurchaser Songster

Apr 11, 2008
    Corvallis, OR
    I might have one for sale, she's 10 weeks old now. I have to see how a few deals go over the next month or so, but if you don't find one, let me know.

I'm trying to get a welsummer, and if I do then she'll be looking for a new home.

3. gardener

gardener Songster

Oct 8, 2007
    Willamette Valley
    Have you found a Welsummer? I have one for sale over six months old and just started laying.

4. milleryardchx

milleryardchx Songster

May 25, 2008
    Washington State
    Well if you sell yours to lemurchaser then i can buy the Barred Rock we're all happy haha
    Quote:

Last edited: May 26, 2008
  5. milleryardchx

milleryardchx Songster

May 25, 2008
    Washington State
    Corvallis, OR is a 3 hour drive would you be willing to ship her?

6. lemurchaser

lemurchaser Songster

Apr 11, 2008
    Corvallis, OR
    Quote:How much would you want for her? Can you post a picture? I just bid on ebay for some welsummer eggs, but I'll know in the next day or so if I got them.

7. lemurchaser

lemurchaser Songster

Apr 11, 2008
    Corvallis, OR
    Quote:No, I couldn't do that to her. I'll be in portland at the end of June and could meet you then. I'll keep you posted.

8. gardener

gardener Songster

Oct 8, 2007
    Willamette Valley
    Quote:How much would you want for her? Can you post a picture? I just bid on ebay for some welsummer eggs, but I'll know in the next day or so if I got them.

It looks like I might have the whole flock sold.

9. lemurchaser

lemurchaser Songster

Apr 11, 2008
    Corvallis, OR

It looks like I might have the whole flock sold.

Okay, let me know if she's still available. I couldn't give you a yes or no for sure until tomorrow anyway.

10. fdnick

fdnick Master Chicken Hoarder

Aug 22, 2007
    Spokane, Wa.
    I have 3 1 year old barred rock hens laying great. but am in Spokane.. know anyone heading this way and back??
    [​IMG]
    Denna

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: