Wanted Barred Rocks, Black Astras, and Golden Stars/Comets (No Buffs)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kweku414, Apr 8, 2009.

1. kweku414

kweku414 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 21, 2009
    Hi folks I would like a total of a dozen eggs (or so). I definitely want the Rocks (highest priority), Goldens (Stars or Comets) - second prioirty, and a few Black Astras. I would like to get these from one source. Anybody out there who can make this happen? Ready to purchase. They'll be shipped to Cleveland, OH. Thx

We are going to be strict on the format of the threads. The subject line should be brief and to the point. For example
    Wanted-Oregon-Muscovy Ducks
    or
    For Sale-Oregon-Muscovy Ducks-Pick up only
    or
    Trade-Oregon-Muscovy Ducks for Goose Eggs
    Threads not following this format may be subject to removal. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009
  2. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    I have the Barred Rocks but I don't have the other's, sorry. I hope you can find a source for them.

3. b&bfarms

b&bfarms Out Of The Brooder

Sep 27, 2008
    Va
    Hi, I dont have the barred rocks but i have the others thansk. Barry

4. kweku414

Mar 21, 2009
    I figure a dozen barred rocks and 6 astras and 6 golden star eggs would be enough for me. I don't think they'll all hatch, eh? How much is this going to cost me folks? Also, how long can fertile eggs sit before being put into a incubator for hatching? Thanks.
    Jefferson

5. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    I'll sell you 12+ barred rock eggs for $20 shipping included. You can let them set for about 7 day's and still get a pretty good hatch. Anything after that then you start to see a decline in hatch rates. I will out of town untile sunday, so just let me know if you are interested and I can ship them out Monday.

6. kweku414

Mar 21, 2009
    Send them. How's payment work?
    Address:
    3390 Chalfant Road
    Shaker Heights, Ohio 44120

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by