WANTED BBS Orpington eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ArabiansR2Cool, Nov 26, 2008.

1. ArabiansR2Cool

ArabiansR2Cool Chillin' With My Peeps

I am looking for BBS orpington eggs. Does anyone have any? If so, how much?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2009
  2. UrbanMama

UrbanMama Gone Country....

Sep 27, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Contact MissPrissy. I hatched some of her BBSO's last week and they are gorgeous and healthy. The best hatch I've ever had too! (Out of 11, 10 hatched!)

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I'll have some this spring. PM me if you want on my waiting list. Thanks!

4. Jessika

Jessika Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Eagle Creek, OR
    Not easy to find.....I have been looking for more eggs for a while now. I figure there will be more in spring.....I just prefer that my ladies are laying by spring so I am trying to hatch this "Fall".

Good luck! [​IMG]

5. bmchickens

bmchickens Out Of The Brooder

Feb 14, 2008
    w.v.
    Don't know if this'll be close enough, but we're crossing a Black Giant roo to 4 Black Australorp hens and have eggs Cold weather has slowed laying a little, but these should be nice babies. P.M. us for details [​IMG]

6. scgamecock

scgamecock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Conway SC
    Speckledhen,MissPrissy and all the others have waiting list so you need to contact them and just get on the list.

7. WyanLuv

WyanLuv Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2008
    Iowa
    Quote:Black Giant roo and black australorp hens make blue orpingtons? Black giant what? Jersey?
    Sorry for the weird question, but I'm new and now confused. (which doesn't take much! lol)

8. bmchickens

bmchickens Out Of The Brooder

Feb 14, 2008
    w.v.
    Hey. no problem.The Black Giant X Blaxk Australorp cross WON'T make Blue Orps. The Australorp side does have an Orpington gene in it's breeding,hence the"orp" on the end of it's name. I was merely hoping that someone might settle for a Black breed, if Blue couldn't be found quickly enough, Yes,I beleive our roo is indeed a Black Jersey Giant,although we have no proof, just the former owner's word for that. Sorry for the confusion. [​IMG]

9. ArabiansR2Cool

I have some in the bator right now, but I want more [​IMG] Still looking....

10. ArabiansR2Cool

I have some from MissPrissy. I would like to add some more lines to my future flock. Since spring is almost here, I was wondering if anyone had any pure BBS Orp eggs for sale yet?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by