Wanted: Black Australorp Pullets

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by Beakner, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Beakner

Beakner Out Of The Brooder

May 17, 2010
    Hi! I live near the Charlotte, NC area and am looking for a couple of black australorp pullets or chicks. Please PM me or respond below. Thank you!

2. gwendalynn28

gwendalynn28 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2011
    My local farm and garden has a bunch of these birds:
    [​IMG]
    I don't know if they are black australorp, but they really look like the photo of the pullet on backyardchickens in the breed section! I only bought this one to add to my little flock but they have probably a dozen of these at Hurdle Mills Farm and Garden Center in Hurdle Mills, NC 27541. Its about a two hour drive from Charlotte if you are willing to travel! I don't know what you're looking to spend but I could pick up a couple for you and ship them if you are willing to pay the purchase price and the shipping price. The store sells them $10.50/each!

3. badairyfarm

badairyfarm New Egg

Apr 14, 2010
    Hi, i raise show quality australorps and live in Fayetteville NC. I have way to many hens and raised several young girls to keep back so i would sell a few from last year. I have to get 20.00 each for they cost me alot more than that when i bought them. Great lines. I also have a few young roosters that i held back and will be getting rid of a few of them. 910-261-4447

4. unseeliesel

unseeliesel Out Of The Brooder

Feb 28, 2015
    HI badairyfarm! I'm also in Fayetteville NC. I know your post here is old, but are you still raising chickens? I am looking for a couple of australorp hens. [email protected]!
    Happy Breeding!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by