wanted-black cooper marans

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by teutschb, Nov 11, 2011.

1. teutschb

teutschb Out Of The Brooder

Jan 25, 2011
    Alliance, OH
    I am looking for some Black cooper maran eggs. I know there are a few on the sale list, I am looking for a straight buy. Is anyone interested in selling some? Please let me know! Thank You! [email protected] I tried getting in touch with redroofhens, but I can't get my e-mails to go through. Any ideas?? [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2011
  2. Charm1704

Charm1704 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2010
    Elgin, Tx
    The rules have changed here and we are not allowed to sell like that anymore. We cannot ask anyone to Pm us for a sale. We can both be banned from the site. I have a listing for Wade Jeane C1 Black Copper Marens now and you are welcome to bid on them. Welcome to BYC ! you'll love it here! ~Charm1704

3. teutschb

teutschb Out Of The Brooder

Jan 25, 2011
    Alliance, OH

Last edited: Jan 18, 2012
  4. wolftracks

wolftracks Spam Hunter

Nov 6, 2009
    Modesto
    Quote:Other people have made it to where they have to be listed. They'd order and get no eggs, or eggs would go out and no money. Just lots of problems that made them have to change policy.

5. wolftracks

wolftracks Spam Hunter

Nov 6, 2009
    Modesto
    List in want to buy and i'm sure you'll get a lot of responses. I'd respond, but my girls are on strike. Moulting! LOL

I'm also going to be looking for some soon to expand, so hurry up and get yours. hehe

6. Jobele

Jobele Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2011
    Texas
    Quote:Other people have made it to where they have to be listed. They'd order and get no eggs, or eggs would go out and no money. Just lots of problems that made them have to change policy.

Okay....so if you have an auction and somebody just wants to skip the auction process and they PM you that they want to buy some of your eggs? Can you do a "Buy It Now" to keep it legit? I notice a lot of people in their auctions referencing their websites....can you still do that or is that a "no no" now? Just curious because it is a little confusing as to what you CAN do and and what you CAN'T do. Thanks in advance for any info! Just don't want to get into trouble!!!!! Although....TROUBLE is my middle name....LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by