Wanted: blue and white cochins

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by peeps7, Sep 10, 2007.

1. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    If anybody knows where I can get some blue and white cochins please tell me. Chicks, eggs, or adults. I want a rooster and some hens. I'm going to have some full blood cochins and also some silkie/cochin mixes.

2. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    PLEASE HELP ME!!! I'm dying for some cochins, can anybody give me a website to go to? I've already checked mypetchicken but they didn't have any individuals.

3. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

I don't know where you can find them but hold your horses now. Just go to google and search what you are looking for. You can check McMurrary, Ideal, Meyer, and other hatcheries than mpc too.

4. fdnick

fdnick Master Chicken Hoarder

Aug 22, 2007
    Spokane, Wa.
    I just got mine last friday from "welp" black, blue and white.. this friday from ideal comes the buff, partridege, silver laced, and reds. all standard size.. try them they have most of the colors available :O)
    the chicks from welp popped out of the box and are doing great.. have not lost any :O)
    Denna

5. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    what is welp?

6. fdnick

fdnick Master Chicken Hoarder

Aug 22, 2007
    Spokane, Wa.
    type in Welp Hatchery in a search engine, they are a big shipper of day old chicks..
    Denna

7. Oh, I missed that you were looking for eggs.
    I can't help with the whites, but I have blue and black frizzle hens (Cochin and Cochin x Silkie crosses) with a lemon blue Cochin roo.
    Some will be smooth feathered and some will be frizzle feathered and there is the slight possibility you might get a naked neck [​IMG]
    There are some pics in this thread:
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16066
    $17.00 doz includes Priority Mail and Delivery Confirmation.

Lisa

8. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    Thanks for the offer but I really want some originals. I would like maybe to have 1 frizzle hen but that would be it.[​IMG] THANKS ANYWAY!!!

9. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    I love that first site. They have exactly what I want but the problem is I don't want 25 birds and that's the minimum amount you have to order. Somebody would have to go in with me or I would have to sell some of them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by