1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wanted: Blue/Black/Splash Wyandotte eggs shipped to Canada

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by leahthor, Jan 1, 2012.

1. leahthor

leahthor Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2010
    Northwestern Alberta
    As the title says, I'm hoping to get some B/B/S Wyandotte eggs shipped up to Canada. I'm looking for the solid coloured birds NOT Blue laced Reds.

I understand the problems with shipped eggs and I do know that to get them exported across the border we need a NPIP certificate as well as the VS form (can't remember off the top of my head if its 14 or 16) as well. If this is possible PLEASE PM me with photos of your birds and the price of eggs and shipping.

2. Moonlight Piano

Moonlight Piano Chillin' With My Peeps

i have some of the blues but i don't know that can ship to canada, I will have to research and see what I can do. In the mean time I would also check with PeakyBeaky, They have some nice blues as well. Here is a link to their website. http://nittanywyandottes.weebly.com/index.html .

3. leahthor

leahthor Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2010
    Northwestern Alberta
    Thank you so much!!! I would appreciate it very much with any help you can give. I really hope I hear from you again!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by