WANTED BLUE COPPER MARANS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by steelshot, Jul 9, 2008.

1. steelshot

steelshot Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2008
    North Carolina
    Hi I am trying to find some blue cooper marans eggs. Please PM me if you have any for sale. Thanks STEELSHOT

2. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Not sure if she has them listed on her site, but check out www.endlessfarm.net and e-mail her. If she doesn't have them, she probably knows someone that does.

Ray Valentine has some as well, I believe, but I don't remember his web site.

3. steelshot

Jul 6, 2008
    North Carolina
    [​IMG] Thanks ASHER I will look her up. Very nice of you to give me that link. Do you have any call ducks that look like mallards? I have been trying to find some for my niece. Thanks Again:thumbsup

4. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    I don't, sorry! All I have is bantam silver appleyards and australian spotteds now and the only one I have that looks similar to a mallard is looking like possibly my only drake! heh I know somebody on our ncpoultry2 group was just offering call ducklings for sale at $5 each, but I don't remember what colors he had.

I didn't even realize you were in NC! What part are you from? Margaret (endlessfarm) lives just over the VA line, I think. Not sure if she allows pick up or not, but I know they have some swaps and such up there with their eastern nc poultry group.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  5. steelshot

Jul 6, 2008
    North Carolina
    I'm from a very small town called Jamesville. It's in martin county. If you have ever been to Nags Head on 64 east then you have gone through here. But don't blink or you will miss it.[​IMG]

6. steelshot

Jul 6, 2008
    North Carolina
    Anybody else got any blue copper marans?[​IMG]

7. steelshot

Jul 6, 2008
    North Carolina
    [​IMG]I am still in search of some blue copper marans. If any one has any please let me know. I will being willing to buy or trade. I have Jumbo Bobwhite quail that are laying like crazy. Thanks

8. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    I just saw some "Blue Marans" on ovabid.com

I don't know if this is what you're looking for...

9. steelshot

Jul 6, 2008
    North Carolina
    Thanks I will check those out. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by