Wanted: Blue egg layers in Indiana, Kentucky, or TN?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by JenniferJoIN, Oct 5, 2007.

1. JenniferJoIN

JenniferJoIN Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2007
    Southern Indiana
    I lost my Americauna chick this week and I'm looking for the following:

EE, Ameraucana, Auracauna chicks, or Salmon Feverelle (sp?)

4-6 weeks old (so that they'll fit in with the rest of my flock)

Would like 1 or 2

Located in Southern Indiana or near Louisville:KY or near Dickson, TN. I live in Southern IN, but have connections near Dickson who will be coming up here next weekend.

Thanks!

2. wyldehorses

wyldehorses Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2007
    Kentucky
    Were you looking for standards or bantam? I have bantams, but no chicks. They aren't going anywhere soon, so if you don't find anything let me know when yours catch up. They are this years hatch, should be ready to lay anytime soon. I live south of Shelbyville, Ky., but work in Louisville.

I am also trying to go to Lucasville definately next weekend for the swap, let me know exactly what you want, and what you're willing to pay. Maybe I'll run across it.

What do you have right now? I have several breeds, mstly bantams, but polish are my favorites.

Yolonda

email is [email protected] if you want to keep in touch.

3. Illinois_ Kelly

Illinois_ Kelly Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2007
    Marion, Illinois
    Jennifer-
    I have several Americauna hens. I'd be willing to sell you some hatching eggs if you'd like. I'm located in southern Illinois, near Marion, if you are interested.

I hope this helps. Just e-mail me and let me know.
    Thank you!
    ~Kelly

4. JenniferJoIN

JenniferJoIN Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2007
    Southern Indiana
    Yolanda, I e-mailed you.

Kelly, I appreciate the offer. I'm not currently set up to hatch my own eggs (I dare to say... yet!) but I will keep that in mind as an alternative. Thank you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by