1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WANTED! Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Chicks or Fertile Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by johnmayersquare, Oct 18, 2008.

1. johnmayersquare

johnmayersquare Let's Talk About Chicks, Man!

Nov 17, 2007
    Port Orchard, WA
    Does anybody have any or know where I can get some???? I live in Washington State. Thanks so much!

2. Chicabee19

Chicabee19 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2008
    n/a
    oh MAN! I want to know where to get these too. I just decided today this is one of the breeds I want to get.

wait a minute.

did you say "John Mayer"?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2008
  3. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    I would love to help but my girls arent laying right at the second but in the spring I could help you all out! I already have a good list but if you would like me to put you on it let me know!

Brandon

4. crazychickengirl

crazychickengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Glenmont, Ohio
    Check with Harley's Girl. I know she has them, but I'm not sure if she has any eggs for sale right now.

5. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

I'll have eggs either later this fall or for sure in the spring. I'm not keeping a list, but I'll post them in the BST section when I've got them for sale.

6. johnmayersquare

johnmayersquare Let's Talk About Chicks, Man!

Nov 17, 2007
    Port Orchard, WA
    Quote:I know! I'm a bit of a JM dork........He is so awesome! Been a fan for years and years and years. Finding the BLRW has now become a quest!

Lisa

7. bheila

bheila Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2008
    Kent, Wa
    I just bought some pullets from a lady in Yelm a couple of weeks ago. She's had an ad on CL a few times. My girls won't be laying for a few months otherwise I could supply you with fertile eggs.

8. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    If I had a bator or a broody I would need to get some of these I might need to pick up a broody silkie LOL along with my other chicks. Although I do have some pretty broody breeds of hen already.

Henry

Last edited: Oct 18, 2008
  9. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Check with Stacy (Blisschick) she has them too.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by