WANTED: Blue or Lavendar Sebastopol hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by saranbensmom, Aug 25, 2008.

1. saranbensmom

saranbensmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 16, 2008
    Shipped or within 2hrs of the foothills of NC - prefer the latter, prefer from show stock. Reasonable price, please.

Thanks!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
  2. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    They only lay in the spring, the season is over. [​IMG]

3. corancher

corancher Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    These geese are still rather rare thus not easy to find hatching eggs. As pips said hatching season is over for the year. You may want to check Holderread's Farms for adult shipping this fall or get on the list for goslings next spring. Most people would consider the cost expensive but if you are looking for show quality then it may be your best bet.

Hope this helps.

4. saranbensmom

saranbensmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 16, 2008
    Guess you can tell I don't know much about geese. Holderreads has only ganders right now.....I'm considering it. They don't sell goslings of these colors - only white ones. Thanks to y'all for answering. Maybe I will get a gander for now and get the females next fall....we'll see. If anyone out there has any that will put me on their list for eggs next spring, please, let me know!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2008
  5. corancher

corancher Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    Email Holderread's and ask them what is available. They have not updated that list for this fall yet. They often take orders then only list the ones that haven't sold yet in the adults available area.

6. banter

banter Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2008
    Raymond Maine
    Every one backed out on me-these two are still for sale. I have never shipped . though. Hatched May 15th. They will be smooth breasted but of very good quality-will be great for breeding.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by