Wanted, bourbon red turkey tom So Cal

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by onthespot, Dec 30, 2009.

1. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    I am looking for a tom with a lot of flashy, distinct white, good feet, no split wing, able to breed in the spring. A pretty head is a must too... I know, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but there's ugly, and then there's WAY ugly... I don't want ugly on top of ugly if you know what I mean.

2. hensplease

hensplease Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2009
    san diego
    i think therfe one on craigslist in inland empire i belive its a trio

3. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    I was selling a quad on there. A guy bought a pair, which left me with just two hens. The other guy advertising I have contacted them several times. He was recently broken into and lost a lot of birds to a thief. They caught the thief but did not get his birds back. He is now so gunshy he can't work up the guts to meet me in a public place to choose a tom... kinda weird. I told him, put two-three of your best looking toms in a big cage or crate in the back of your pickup, meet me at a gas station... hasn't happened. Oh well, I will keep on looking. Thanks for looking for me and for posting. Worse comes to worst, I will just sell the other two hens. Rather not, but hey, if I have to...

4. hensplease

hensplease Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2009
    san diego
    if you want to sell your hens i will glad to pick them up we already have a BR hen and a wild eastern tom

5. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    i have an extra mw tom for them if need be.... i think i will hold onto them for now.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by