WANTED: Buff, Black, Blue, & Lavender Orpington Hatching Eggs!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mburpo, Sep 7, 2010.

1. mburpo

mburpo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2010
    Paragon, IN
    I recently had some full grown Buff Orpington hens and a Rooster come to my farm. I love their disposition, so I would like to grown my flock of Orpingtons. I'm looking for the listed colors of Orpington hatching eggs! I would prefer eggs from birds that fit the type well, but if you have eggs from birds that are a bit small or have a few small flaws, I can work those out in future generations.

2. ArabiansR2Cool

ArabiansR2Cool Chillin' With My Peeps

I can do you one better, I have some Buff Orpington (1 roo and 4 pullets I think) for sale. I may even be willing to sell a couple of my Blue Orpington hens too. I'm in Fort Wayne, IN.

3. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    I will have hatching eggs available to ship on the 13th. BBS English type rooster over American type hens, 45.00/doz. + includes shipping charges and confirmation. Lavender project Orps 100.00/doz.+ includes shipping and confirmation also.

Pics of my flock can be see online in the English Orp thread and some of my Lavender project birds are in the Lavender thread or my Avatar.

PM if interested!

4. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    I have buff, white and black orp eggs available. Feel free to PM me if interested.

5. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Presently I have Blue Black and Splash and Lavendar Orpington hatching eggs available. Here is a recent posting for the BBS:
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=395866

I'm getting predominately blues and blacks out of this pen.

I also have lovely lavendar orpingtons but they are sold for the next few weeks. Here's that posting:
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=395985

Buffs are sold out through the end of September.

We do accept prepays for all our eggs and will be glad to answer any questions you might have.

Please let me know if I can be of help to you. Have a blessed and happy day. Nancy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by