WANTED: Buff Laced Polish Rooster, D'Uccle Hens, Maran Hens, etc.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lovinmy2angels, Mar 14, 2011.

1. lovinmy2angels

lovinmy2angels Chirping

Mar 13, 2009
    Madison, Va
    I need help!!! I have a beautiful Bearded Buff Laced Polish Hen, and I have been looking everywhere for a rooster for her and possibly a extra hen. I am also looking for D'Uccle Hens, Maran Hens and Lavender Orhingtons. I will also consider eggs if the Chickens aren't available. I am located in Central Va. If you know of anyone that has any of the above(especially the Buff-Laced Polish Rooster) please let me know. Thanks.

2. kerrihornenc

kerrihornenc In the Brooder

Apr 26, 2010
    Boonville NC
    im in boonville nc and i have a buff laced roo id sell [​IMG]

3. HenThymes

HenThymes pippin ain't easy

Feb 27, 2010
    Foothills of NC
    Quote:I have orpingtons, Lavenders and blue,black,splash. Currently have hatching eggs available from both and a two month old nice lavender cockerel. I also have bantam orpingtons. And last but not least I do have one extra black copper marans cockerel available. Please email me if you are interested. Thank you. [​IMG]

4. coberdor

coberdor Songster

Nov 24, 2008
    Norton, Ohio
    My mille fleur d'uccle hens are laying like mad right now and I'm getting 6 eggs per day. I could send out when ever you'd like. PM me if you're interested.

[​IMG]

5. cline93

cline93 Songster

Dec 29, 2010
    Hillsboro,Illinois
    I have a pair of Blue Mottled D'uccle's and I have Black Mottled D'uccles (1 roo and 3 hens). All 2010 hatches.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: