Wanted-Buff Silkie(s)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by forestkingvizslas, Aug 31, 2009.

1. forestkingvizslas

forestkingvizslas Out Of The Brooder

Aug 31, 2009
    I am looking for a pet quality Buff Silkie(s). We had one that was my 4 year old daughters pet that we sadly lost yesterday and her little heart is broken!
    Must be docile and able to be handled by a very gentle child! If shipping is available that would be the best way, as I am on bedrest and can't drive currently! (it has been a rough summer!)
    Willing to take a single or a small (like 3) flock, a rooster is ok as long as it is nice! Preferably not a very young chick as it will get cold here soon(over 2 months, ideally)!

Thanks so much for any information!

Kim

2. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    I have lots of Pet Quality Bearded Buffs for sale, $15 each. They are 2-5 months old. I can ship now or after Sept. 21st. After my honeymoon. This week is going to be cool enough to ship. I can ship 3 for $26-$47 depending on your zip code. The closer to MD the cheaper. My Paypal address is: [email protected]. I need payment & address/phone # by 9pm EST to ship tomorrow. Or by tomorrow at 8pm EST to ship Wed. Email or PM me if interested. $10 new box fee. [​IMG]

3. Jenski

Jenski Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2008
    Middle Tennessee
    Uhhh . . . where are you located, OP? Might want to put that in subject line to help folks nearby find you. [​IMG]

If you're in Mid-TN, I know a couple of folks you might contact.

4. forestkingvizslas

forestkingvizslas Out Of The Brooder

Aug 31, 2009
    Sorry, I'm new at this! I am in western MA, near the NH/VT border...

5. aurorarose25

aurorarose25 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2009
    Mesa, Az
    any pics?

6. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Quote:Sorry, no pics. Pet Quality birds don't make it to my Photobucket or my website. Just not worth all the effort. I have way too many. But my PQ birds are prettier than the best hatchery birds.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by